*New Series* Mama Long Legs

My blog isn't called The Natural Glamazon for no reason. As a vertically blessed woman, I find it hard to shop for certain clothes that fit. I want to help other "Mama Long Legs" shop for clothes that fit instead of rolling every sleeve and leg up.

I know how frustrating it is when cute clothes go on sale and you're more lanky than average. It's truly a blessing and a curse. On one hand, you are carry weight way different than your shorter comrades, but then you have an awful hard time searching for things that fit. Trust me, I know the feeling.

Well, here at The Natural Glamazon, I want to highlight retailers that remember women come in all shapes, sizes, and heights. Think of it as paying it forward. I find a great place and I share the good news with you.

First up is Old Navy, who created a division specifically for the women who stands 5'10" and up. They carry longer inseams in their jeans, pants, shorts, and skirt. Their shirts and sweaters come with longer bodices and sleeves. Old Navy even has outerwear for the taller woman.

Buyer Heads Up: Please remember that Tall sizes are limited compared to regular sizes. Buy it if you like it because if you wait until a sale, you'll be stuck like Chuck!

Here's a sample oufit of what they carry:

No comments:

Post a Comment