Another late night creep...

Get your mind out the gutter. I had to sneak and post a blog. Last time, I posted it was pretty late as well. I should be studying, but I vowed I would fit more time in for my baby-this blog. Not that I was really get much done anyways.

Okay I wanted to list some topics/address I will address at a later date.

-"The Game" officially back on
-Vibe Magazine being relaunched
-Halloween Costume Ideas
-Hair and Skin
-Water
-YouTube Videos
-Film Architecture, the best class of my semester, so far
-Houston
-Dear Winter
-Reading is Fundamental
-Sneakers
-Tar-jay (Target for all you non-familiar)
-Long Tall Sally
-Oldies, but Greaties (music, television, books, etc)
-"Friend in My Head" (coined by Wendy Williams, how you dewwing)

Okay, I'm sure there is more, but a sister needs to get back to the books. This is actually a successful all-nighter.

I usually in up like this (minus the dog) HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment